About Chim Chimney in Hermitage, TN
With over 20 years of experience in the chimney cleaning services industry, Chim Chimney has grown to be one of the most respected in Middle Tennessee for chimney and dryer vent services.
Chim Chimney developed this trust and reputation by providing world class service, offering high-quality products and services at affordable prices, and backing our work with exceptional warranties and a satisfaction guarantee.
We are responsive to the needs of our customers, residential and commercial, big or small. From routine maintenance to complete chimney rebuilds, our team of highly trained professionals is at your disposal ready to deliver quality services and products at a fair price.
We believe in the old saying, “Do the job right the first time.” Chim Chimney is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. And all of our employees have passed extensive background checks and drug screening.
"Building a good customer experience does not happen by accident. It happens by design" - Clare Muscutt. Call us today to experience the difference 615-364-8987
Current Job Openings
Chimney Sweep Technician and Sales Representative
Chimney Sweep Technician and Sales Representative (year round work)
We are Nashville's leading Chimney Company. We clean/inspect wood burning and gas fireplaces and dryer vents as well as install, replace, rebuild, and revitalized chimneys and fireplaces.
We are in the need of a skilled individual who is a great communicator. This person must be very organized and not afraid of heights. We provide all training. Individuals who pass all training requirements have the chance to become Certified Chimney Technicians. Certified technicians earn on average $60,000 to $100,000 per year.
Great Benefits and Bonus Opportunities:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Cell Phone
Great Workplace With Family Atmosphere
You will enjoy the variety of tasks and the interaction with the customers and fellow team members.
- Work directly with team members to assess and diagnose issues in all aspects of fireplaces and chimneys.
- Maintain service records
- Learn all codes related to chimneys and dryer vents
- Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service, and quality targets
Technical experience in sales, construction, masonry, knowledge, and use of hand tools and power tools, and proven ability to deliver great customer service is a plus.
- Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with company requirements.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check. Must possess a positive working attitude and be a team player
- Ability to move heavy equipment and machinery without fear of heights
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to submit to a drug and background screening?
- Sales and/or Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (Required)
Work Location: One location