We do the job right, the first time.
With over 20 years of experience in the chimney cleaning service industry, we are the most respected in Middle Tennessee and the surrounding Nashville area for chimney and dryer vent services. We offer world-class chimney sweeping, chimney repair, and fireplace services with high-quality products, all at affordable prices and with a satisfaction guarantee.
10% Off New Stove by Blaze King, Napoleon or Ventis
We offer free repair estimates
Current Job Openings
Chimney Sweep Technician and Sales Representative
Chimney Sweep Technician and Sales Representative (year round work)
We are Nashville's leading Chimney Company. We clean/inspect wood burning and gas fireplaces and dryer vents as well as install, replace, rebuild, and revitalized chimneys and fireplaces.
We are in the need of a skilled individual who is a great communicator. This person must be very organized and not afraid of heights. We provide all training. Individuals who pass all training requirements have the chance to become Certified Chimney Technicians. Certified technicians earn on average $60,000 to $100,000 per year.
Great Benefits and Bonus Opportunities:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Cell Phone
Great Workplace With Family Atmosphere
You will enjoy the variety of tasks and the interaction with the customers and fellow team members.
- Work directly with team members to assess and diagnose issues in all aspects of fireplaces and chimneys.
- Maintain service records
- Learn all codes related to chimneys and dryer vents
- Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service, and quality targets
Technical experience in sales, construction, masonry, knowledge, and use of hand tools and power tools, and proven ability to deliver great customer service is a plus.
- Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with company requirements.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check. Must possess a positive working attitude and be a team player
- Ability to move heavy equipment and machinery without fear of heights
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to submit to a drug and background screening?
- Sales and/or Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (Required)
Work Location: One location