Looking for a change in pace? How about the opportunity to make more money? We maybe exactly what you’re looking for!
We pay you to become a certified Chimney Technician over an average of 4 months. Our license technicians make over $50,000 a year. This is not a seasonal job, it’s full time all year. We are Nashville’s fastest growing chimney company.
Benefits include: paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, paid personal days, uniforms, dental insurance, medical insurance, cell phone and retirement plan.
Must be drug free and have a clear driving record and have a clean criminal background check.
Call us today and let’s schedule an interview, 615-364-8987.
We are Nashville’s leading Chimney Repair and Installation Company. We clean, install, replace, rebuild and restore chimney systems. www.chim-chimneyinc.com
Busy Chimney Repair and Installation company with full time position available.
One minute it could be setting up ladders and scaffolding, the next installing a new fireplace system, but being a repair technician with our company has you moving from one task to another, juggling and adapting to the situation to find a solution that works. You will enjoy the variety of tasks and the interaction with the customers and fellow team members.
• Work directly with team members to assess & repair issues in all aspects of fireplaces and chimneys.
• Read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams
• Maintain service records
• Prioritize and manage job site and materials to ensure successful completion on time
• Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
Technical experience in construction, masonry, knowledge and use of hand tools and power tools, proven ability to deliver great customer service are a plus.
• Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with company requirements.
• Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and a back ground check.
• Must possess a positive working attitude and be a team player
• Ability to move heavy equipment and machinery without fear of heights
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have experience in one or more of the following: Construction contractor, builder, building, framing, brick, masonry, tuck pointing, remodeling.
Call today at 615.364.8987
Job Type: Full-time
Construction/Skilled Labor: 1 year
Required license or certification: